Tuesday 19 February 2013

Getting Caught Up!!

Well hello there everybody! I know it’s been a long time since I wrote anything, I'm sorry. Not much has been going on. It’s winter and we’ve still been going for our walks and stuff, but other than that, it's been pretty quiet..
We fostered a bunch of puppies over Christmas (which you knew about already).



They all went to amazing homes.

Then we got this other dog that we named Anderson Cooper.



He moved to a new home too.

I turned 2 on Feb 18. Momma spent the day with just her and I (no smelly boys). We went driving in the car, and to the beach and to the pet store. All my favourite places! I got a new leash & collar. Lime green, it goes really nice with my red hair.



She gave me bacon for dessert after supper too. I really liked that. I got a cupcake too, but only licked off the top & ate the Milk Bone.


After all that I was pooped so I went to sleep.



We live in Western Canada and that means it’s spring already. I sure hope so; I'm not really a fan of winter. It’s too cold, there is nothing to do. No sun on my face, it’s just yucky. But on days when it is sunny & I can go to the beach, I love it. I make so many friends there. Friends like this guy. Isn't he just the coolest?




But hopefully spring will hurry up, the fundraising stuff will pick up and I can get back to work. I really love my job, I like meeting all the people. They like meeting me too,

Well, that's all the big news. If you want to stay up to date on my day-today life, please visit my Facebook page.

That is all.
Love Muppet xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment